Sunday 1 February 2009

Project Of The Month - February

February - Tag Card - By Tiets
Welcome to our second Sugar Sugar project, this lovely tag card was devised by Tiets, and we think you'll agree, they look very effective!
And really simple to do...
Step 1 -Cut a piece of cardstock measuring 12cm by 29.5cm
Step 2 - Fold it at the 13cm point.
Step 3 - Cut the corners from the back of the card, so it looks like a tag.
Step 4 - Cut a semi circle (3.8cm diameter) in the back of the card at 3cm from the top and 4.1cm from both sides.

This is the basis of the tag card and now you can decorate it as you wish!
Here's what The Sweeties did with their own 'Tag Cards'
'
Please click on the photographs to be taken to The Sweeties own blog's for more pictures (especially, the gorgeous inside views) and details of how they created their projects.
Lillian


Lia



Kathy


Judy



Marlene

We would like to see your creations made using these Tag Cards.
Please submit your entries in accordance with the 'Sweet Rules' (on the sidebar)

Closing date for entries noon on Saturday 28th February (GMT)
We will choose one Sweet friend from the entries, who will join the team for the April 'Sugar Sugar project'

Will it be you?

You have to be in it, to win it!
We look forward to seeing your creations...

29 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Apsolutly stunning cards ,fabulous idea from Tiets ,thank you xxx
hugs Dawnxxxx
here’s mine.

Donalda said...

Well here you go!!! I had a time with it but this is what I came up with. Your inspiration ladies is just gorgeous love them all
Here is my tag card

cats whiskers said...

Thanks so much Tiets this is something I havn't done before and I really enjoyed making this. Your cards are fab girls mine is HERE
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT and I love the card idea thanks Tiets. Mine is here http://han1173.wordpress.com/2009/02/03/sugar-bowl-extra-tag-card/
Thanks han

Alenka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annelies said...

What a lovely kind of card to make! I love all of the Sweeties cards!

Here is my entry.

Mephisto said...

Wonderful Projekt Ladies.

You can see my Tag on my
Blog

Greetings
Domi

Rach said...

Thank you for the challenge Tiets, love your tag card design and so glad that i had a go..
The dt samples are amazing.
here is my tag card
hugs Rachxx

Unknown said...

I really enjoy do your project thanks

here my tag

Cathy said...

I've finally finished mine! Love this style and will befinitely be making another.
Mine is here.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Cathy xx

sugarnellie said...

Amazing girls you all put in so much work to make fantatic cards. Now I am off to have look at what everyone else has made, Thank you SWEETIES
karen

cardsandacuppa said...

Lovely cards by the DT. I really enjoyed making this and will definitely use it again. I have posted mine here http://cardsandacuppa.blogspot.com/2009/02/sugar-sugar-tag-card-and-exciting-news.html
just to show you, but not for the competition. Thanks for looking, Sarah-Jane xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

What an amazing project & challenge... well done Tiets...

HERE is my tag card...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Jean Peters said...

You guys are way too creative. The tag cards are amazing!

Here is my entry.

Jeanx

Maria Therese said...

I looooooved ths challenge!!
here's my try
http://memyselfandscrapping.blogspot.com/2009/02/sugarsugar-february-project-of-month.html

Kim Dellow said...

I Love this idea Tiets and the DT cards are wonderful. here is mine
Kim

Liten scrapper said...

A fun challenge!
And beautiful cards from the design team!<3

You will find my card HERE!

Sharon said...

What a fantastic idea and great inspiration from the DT. I've adapted mine slightly to hold some photos - hope that's OK! Here is my card.

Nixe-Moni said...

Stunning cards from the DT! Thanks for the great challenge Tiets.

Here is my tag card

Hugs
Moni

Gøril`s Kreativiteter - håndlaget med kjærlighet said...

Beautiful DT cards.... I had a go at it...

Here is my tag

Anonymous said...

HI There

the cards are beautiful, I have had a go at this challenge

here is my card

Thanks

Jo X

Britt Torunn said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT!

Here is my card

Diane.W. said...

Luv this tag cards,Thanx!!!

My card is HERE TFL :o)x

Alenka said...

Your card is fabulous. thank you for great idea.
Here's my entry

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

I loved this project. i made this card too but I'm not satisfied with it ( do I write this right? ). You can see my card here:my card

Rosalien

Shazza said...

great DT cards
here is my attempt
hugs
x

LOUISE said...

Fab Project this month, thanks Tiets. DT cards are all gorgeous, here is mine. Louise
Tag Card

Kruemel said...

I know I´m late, but not too late yet to enter my card.
I love this card and will for sure make more of these! Thanks for another great challenge - and the chance to be in the team for april.

Please have a look at my card here

Thanks,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Unknown said...

Hi nice idea I have give it ago only wish I new how to attach a link to my blog so you could all see it (doh)